Storytelling Masterclass in Oxford
Twenty years of working with stories and my very kind friends at Oxford Creativity have given me my own Storytelling day. Wednesday 16th May at Oxford University.
Looking at four perspectives on narrative I will be sharing as many of the key insights I can fit in between 9am and 5pm.
The day will include participatory exercises, book recommendations, hints and tips and an in depth explanation of some of the top tools and techniques. Hexagons, sharpies and willow magic wands/talking sticks will all be in abundance.
Further details on the day and how to book can be found here.
Mention this blog when booking for a very special deal either on this day or on a combined TRIZ for Dummies and Storytelling. What better way to spend three days?
Ron has a broad computer science background and a Combined Science degree in Ecology and Geology. Initially working as a systems analyst for Customs and Excise, he later joined English Nature to develop and implement Information and Knowledge Strategies leading him to develop his own unique approach which he termed 'Knowledge Ecology'.
Experienced in structured systems analysis, process modelling and business process re-engineering, Ron is now a self employed consultant and an accredited Cognitive Edge practitioner. He specialises in narrative/complexity based methods, appreciative inquiry and open space technology.
An accomplished conference speaker especially in knowledge management and storytelling, Ron enjoys working as a coach, facilitator or trainer in the preferred fields of knowledge sharing, change management, team building and of course problem solving using TRIZ.
- Triz Blog
- Storytelling Masterclass in Oxford
- Why our food is making us fat
- Beyond Brainstorming: Encouraging Team Innovation
- The Importance of Creative Reflexes for Everyday Innovation
- The Nanny McPhee School of Facilitation
- Why bother with Intellectual Property?
- How many systematic innovators does it take to make a great party?
- Teaching the world to think like an engineer
- Brexit, TRIZ and the Referendum: Can We Solve the Contradiction of Leaving and Not Leaving?
- How TRIZ can help Junior Doctors
- TRIZ for Everyone - Beyond Engineering: TRIZ Journal
- Oxford TRIZ â€“ Simple & Systematic for Innovation & Problem Solving
- Ideas and Concepts: Creative Teamwork for Great Cartoons
- Writing TRIZ for Dummies
- What do Altshuller & Mozart have in common?
- Being there and not being there
- How Innovation is Like Foraging for Blackberries!
- The future of the umbrella
- Acoustical Properties of Facilitation
- Mobile Trends
- Learning from my customers: Innovating TRIZ & the 40 Principles
- Formula 1 technology monitors children in hospital
- The Inventive Gondola
- Never be stumped for resources
- Inventive Principles and the Olympic Cauldron
- Intelâ€™s New â€˜Ivy Bridgeâ€™ Computer Chips
- Which Apple product is best? Let the market decide
- The invisible bike helmet
- The evolutionary trends of Pinterest
- Fight Fixed Thinking
- Intuition, Creativity and TRIZ
- TRIZ and Cynefin Framework
- Hello ... TRIZniks, welcome to TRIZworld!